Monday, July 18, 2011

At long last!

Today, of all days, I was trying to discipline myself regarding how often I check my email.  As I was finishing lunch, my friend, Patsy called and said the magic words, “It’s up.”  And no, she wasn’t talking about a flag or the stock market.   She was talking about the web site for The Elly Sienkiewicz Appliqué Academy.

I am truly honored to be among the full-time faculty for 2012.  Here are pictures of the projects for my classes.


Floral Elegance
Main Conference Class


Spring Peeper Amidst the Roses
Tuesday / Wednesday Add a Day Class


This is an alternative center for "Spring Peeper" 
for anyone who is not into cute little tree frogs.

I am so looking forward to teaching these blocks to the wonderful students at Appliqué Academy!  Now, I just have to wait for February 2012.

Go to the web site and click on "2012 Brochure" to see all the beautiful projects for the classes to be offered in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment